Book and pay by 31 December 2018 to benefit from the Early Bird discounted registration fees:
|EARLY BIRD (by 31 December 2018)||STANDARD (after 1 January 2019)|
|IAA SECTION MEMBERS:|
|3 Day Section Conference||R10,000||R11,000|
|4 Day Full Conference||R11,750||R12,750|
|3 Day Section Conference||R11,500||R12,500|
|4 Day Full Conference||R13,500||R14,500|
|FULL TIME ACADEMIC (includes students)|
|3 Day Section Conference||R8,000||R8,800|
|4 Day Full Conference||R9,750||R10,550|
|ASSA 1 DAY SEMINARS:|
|IAA Section/ASSA Member||R1,750|
NOTE: All prices listed include VAT @ 15%
3 DAY CONFERENCE:
- Access to all conference sessions
- Delegate pack
- 2 x Tea / Coffee breaks per day
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Social Afternoon
- Gala Dinner
- Access to the exhibition hall for the duration of the conference
- Includes the ASSA Seminar
4 DAY CONFERENCE:
- All of the above PLUS the additional conference day not included (see the individual section programmes for details)
1 DAY SEMINARS:
- Access to the seminar on the day selected
- Seminar programme
- 2 x Tea / Coffee breaks on the day selected
- Lunch on the day selected
- Access to the exhibition hall on the day selected
- NOTE: No social events are included – you are welcome to purchase tickets.
Additional Social Events Tickets
Tickets are available for purchase on the registration form:
|Welcome Reception (IACA / PBSS / IAALS)||1 April 2019||R250|
|Welcome Reception (ASTIN / IAAHS)||2 April 2019||R250|
|Gala Dinner (All Sections)||3 April 2019||R750|
|Social Afternoon / Tours (ASTIN / PBSS / IAAHS)||April 2019||R950|
|Social Afternoon / Tours (IAALS / IACA)||4 April 2019||R950|
Each social event ticket includes:
Limited bar – cash bar available for spirits and when limit has been reached
Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before you can proceed to the online registration form – registration of the colloquium will indicate acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below.
- Access to and attendance at the colloquium will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the colloquium. In the event of there being a limited number of delegates, preference will be given to persons who have paid their registration in full.
- An invoice with the colloquium bank details will be sent to you within 72 hours of receipt of your registration.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the colloquium bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed or faxed to Simone Solomons: email@example.com / F: +27 (0)11 463 3265.
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique PIN number. (Name, Surname, PIN number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to Colloquium 2019.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible to cover the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the colloquium bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the colloquium.
- Online Registration will close on Friday, 29 March 2019.
Cancellations & Termination Of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the colloquium Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Cancellations received before 30 November 2018 will receive a full refund, less a 10% administration fee. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the 10% administration fee amount.
- Cancellation received between 1 December 2019 and 28 February 2019 will receive a 50% refund. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the value of the 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 28 February 2019, and unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the full amount whether they attend the colloquium or not.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the colloquium and are subject to the approval of the organising committee.
- Any registrations received after 28 February 2019 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as per point (1) above.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to decline a request for a refund.